We are seeking a motivated, self-starting IT Support Intern to join us in supporting our environment of ~80 users at Advidi.
- Make an impact on our systems
- Learn in a fun working environment
- Expand your IT skills
You will work directly with the Systems Administrator, assisting with user desktops and laptops, the office network and internet connections, and related cloud services. You should have a strong working knowledge of Windows and Mac systems, as you will be tasked with setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting for users.
As a member of the development team, you’ll have the opportunity to improve the security and reliability of company systems. In supporting users and projects with various levels of IT experience across the company, you’ll get the chance to expand your skill set while learning about new technologies. Our tight-knit development team will provide guidance and support to enhance your on-the-job learning.
- Support the office with IT services
- Setup, deploy, update and maintain Windows and Mac systems
- Provide users with technical support for their systems
- Manage licensing and accounts for various cloud services, including Google and Microsoft
- Create documentation for the office IT systems
- Track and prioritize tasks to ensure you deliver on time
- Track assets
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Specify, evaluate, deploy and support new IT services to the company
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant studies
- Interest/passion for IT
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Good knowledge of OSX/macOS
- Proficiency with Office suite applications
- Capable troubleshooter
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Have initiative and learn quickly
- Working proficiency in English
- TCP/IP networking, routing, switching, firewalling and VLANs knowledge
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS, HTTP, etc.
- Experience with Linux
- Basic scripting skills (Bash or/and Python)