With almost 40 years in the industry, CGI Space is a growing business with exciting projects and prospects across the Navigation, Security, Earth Observation and Satcoms domains. We currently have around 500 members working on projects in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands.
We are seeking to expand our team of professionals with opportunities at a variety of levels to service our clients' needs and to explore and implement new business opportunities in Space.
We are looking for Technical Software Engineers who are keen to contribute to our Space projects and bids within our Netherlands Space Unit. At CGI Space we offer a well-structured and secure organisation where you will have the opportunity to explore a variety of roles through your career. We value our active social activities at local and Netherlands level, and offer support to your development through regular performance review. We offer training where needed, and as part of your on-going career development.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
As a Technical Software Engineer on our team, you will be working on international IT, Navigation, Security, Earth Observation and Satellite Communication projects. This role will require excellent analytical and development skills. The communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients will be in English and/or Dutch.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the design and development of technical complex projects.
- Performing unit tests on developed components and lead other tests according to team methods and procedures.
- Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities.
- Experience with Java, C# or C++.
- An ability to quickly translate and navigate through new code from different development styles.
- Excellent communication skills in English, speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, speaking and writing.
- Ability to perform and/or analyse performance analyses.
- Galileo program knowledge.
Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent.
Excellent working conditions and an indefinite contract. When you work at CGI, you are right on a challenging workplace with professional colleagues and you are the building block within a close community. We encourage you in your development and offer you all the space. Growth is self-evident.
Apply immediately! Questions about the application procedure? Contact the Recruitment department at (088) 564 00 00 or email@example.com
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.