Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What d...
We are looking for an enthusiastic new intern in our team that will work closely with the brand managers in steering and analyzing our Digital and Social Media campaigns, gaining a truly valuable hands on experience in a Marketing Department of a successful FMCG company.
Why Digital? We are consuming more and more digital content on a daily basis – on our mobile phones, tablets, laptops and more. We could actually say that we don't "go online" anymore - but we "live online". For every marketer it's crucial to be where your consumers are, so we embrace this in our Laundry & Home Care team. We try to use digital in a more differentiating way in line with our brand personalities and use it as an opportunity to engage and connect with our consumers. It's truly an exciting new experience and approach to advertising and we are learning something new every day. In case you are excited about Digital marketing as we are, we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer
- The opportunity to create impact and implement some of your creative ideas
- Gain support and knowledge to develop your marketing skills in an FMCG environment
- Get a unique insight on how to approach Digital and Social Media with different brands and different target audiences
- Experience an international working environment by communicating to colleagues in Belgium and other Western European offices in sharing experiences and best practices
- Your own tasks and responsibilities to implement and monitor full digital campaigns
- Support the coordination with other departments and external partners such as digital, community management and media buying agencies
- Working closely with the external partners in developing content to optimize engagement
- Analyzing campaign development and the current digital media channels for effectiveness based on metrics like engagement and traffic
- Keep a close eye on the market development, researching and reporting on possible new channels or tools and their potentials
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree in Economics or Business Studies with specialization in Marketing
- Strong interest in Digital marketing
- Good analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Enthusiastic, driven and assertive person
- Proficient in the MS Office Package
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Available for 6 months as of September 2017
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career