Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
For our HR department in Nieuwegein we are looking for an intern who will be integrated into a professional team and benefit from their support. The successful candidate will assist the HR team in multiple dimensions and have a 360° view on HR activities. Get to know Henkel and develop your personality with a unique experience in FMCG.
What we offer
- Be involved in our campus and recruiting events and social media projects;
- Take over the role of HR ambassador for interns at Henkel;
- Participate in our Employer Branding activities;
- Be part of the team responsible for organizing, planning and promoting the Henkel Innovation Challenge;
- Contribute to the development of new strategies for Employer Branding;
- Work on strategic HR projects;
- Support HR Business Partners;
- Compensation: €700/€800 gross.
Who we are looking for
Bachelor or Master student who successfully completed intermediate exams;
Solid background in Business Studies with interest in Human Resources;
Good communication & presentation skills;
Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package;
Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch;
Creative, independent and flexible;
Available for 6 months starting October.