Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The team of Global Supply Chain in Amsterdam drives the global standardization of processes. Furthermore the team identifies improvement potential and drives their collaboration with the regional SC organizations.
What we offer
- Participation & support for improvements projects in area of Logistics
- Responsibility for monitoring project progress including global and regional alignment
- Support in analyses of "Make or Buy" decisions
- Cooperation with many interfaces within global Operation Organization
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in business studies, ideally focused on Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Working proficiency in English language
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office, advanced level in Excel and Power Point
- Strong organization and problem solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Team-oriented, flexible personality with analytical thinking
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility and put the knowledge gained during studies into practice
- International experience is an advantage
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career