Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What d...
International SHEQ of Global Supply Chain B.V. Laundry consisting of a team of 10 experts whereof 4 are based in the headquarter Amsterdam and 6 in the respective regions around the world. Giving governance and advice in Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality topics of our production sites and warehouses.
What we offer
- Supporting on Henkel Global SHEQ by taking up a project in the area of either Safety, Health, Environment or Quality (SHEQ)
- Collect information from production plans, collaborate with various lines and departments
- Being part of digital transformation by creating apps, learning tools, video clips etc.
- Cooperating in the area of Big Data Analytics to meet our Strong 2030 Sustainability and Safety targets
- Conversion of data into presentations
- Assist the SHEQ Managers with administration
- Ensuring that our SHEQ initiatives are on the right track
- Managing internal expectations and ensure a continuous communication on our running initiatives, new ideas and upcoming innovations
Who we are looking for
- University student in Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving competencies • Excellent communication skills and analytical personality
- Proven ability to work in an international and culturally diverse environment
- Team player that can also work independently • Fluent work proficiency in English
- Expertise in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Full time availability from February/March 2018