Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales.
Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Marketing Department works closely with the Trade Marketing and Sales Departments concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies of the Laundry & Home Care brands. We are now looking for an enthusiastic new intern in our team that will support the Brand Manager responsible for Laundry Specialties Brands gaining thus valuable hands on experience in a Marketing Department of a successful FMCG company.
What we offer
- Implement and monitor full product launch processes
- Assist the Brand Manager in the development and implementation of plans across all marketing mix
- Anticipate the market developments within the fast-moving consumer industry
- Support the coordination and follow-up of the action plan
- Analyse and evaluate the market and financial data
- Maintain strong contacts with other departments and external partners such as promotion and advertising agencies
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree in Economics or Business Studies with specialization in Marketing
- Strong interest in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Good analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Enthusiastic, driven and assertive person
- Proficient in the MS Office Package
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Available for 6 months as of August/September 2017
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career