Henkel Beauty Care neemt wereldwijd leidende marktposities in en haar handel in merkproducten breidt zich voortdurend uit. In deze snel veranderende sector hangt succes af van constante innovatie en hoogwaardige producten.
Bent u klaar om te gaan werken in een uitdagende, maar ook glamoureuze en dynamische omgeving? Deelt u onze passie voor haar en beauty, dan is dit de ideale start van uw carrière.
Henkel´s Beauty Care division holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. You are ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career. Would you like to work for leading A-brands like Taft, Fa, Schwarzkopf and Syoss? You now have the opportunity of joining the Henkel Sales team in Nieuwegein on a Junior Account Manager position. In this role you will have the chance to prove your analytical conceptual thinking and strong influencing skills in order to identify and continuously develop opportunities and reach full customer potential, while developing an excellent relationship with the customer at all times.
Wat bieden we
- Assist in the management and development of commercial relationships with one of our core clients in the Dutch retail market.
- Cooperate to sell our product portfolio to this account with a target to achieve results on turnover, profit, market share and distribution.
- Core tasks will be giving support on the promotion planning, category management and optimizing the product range including analysis of the market, set-up and making of proposals and the implementation of strategies and new product launches.
- Report to one of the account group managers of the division & ensure timely and accurate reporting techniques.
- Add value and contribute to the professionalism of the overall sales team as well as participating in different meetings.
Wie zoeken we
- Academic degree (Economics, Business administration).
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Analytical, creative, persistent, result driven person with excellent communication skills.
- Good at starting and maintaining relationships with business contacts.
- Good knowledge of category management and trade marketing.
- At least 1 year working experience, preferably in FMCG.
- Strong personality, able to convert ideas into concrete actions and results.