Are you excited about brands like Magnum, Happiness, Ben & Jerry’s? And are you keen work within a very entrepreneurial, and international environment?
You can be the key player in bringing alive an excellent brand experience for our customers in the Unilever retail stores, Unilever has 1200 retail stores across 9 brands, across the globe, and has a clear vision to triple this amount of stores by 2020. You can be the custodian in driving business development opportunities for exciting brands such as Happiness, Magnum, T2 and Ben & Jerry’s.
You will be part of a very entrepreneurial team that is building the retail fundamentals for the future. In this role you are able to directly support and build the real estate part of the retail business.
The role reports directly to the business development director, and you will work directly with senior stakeholders across the business. We are looking for a real team player, self-starter and go-getter. And most importantly, you will need to have strong and solid experience with working for franchise and large scale franchisee.
What can you expect?
- • Liaise with management to develop business plans for retail
- • Implement plans toward strategic marketing of retail
- • Provide enabling environment for complementing the retail business plan strategically developed towards better profit making
- • Oversee process involved in business development as the organisations’ representative
- • Identify all potential leads towards placing the organization on solid profit making foundation
- • Collaborate with other retail team members towards better execution
- • Evaluate trade association and professionals and be involved in tracking success ratio of such proposal
- • Liaise with relevant staff in proposal development and be involved in tracking success ratio
- • Liaise with other staff members, execute, organize, and plan various activities of the organization
What do we expect from you?
- • A self-starter with minimum 5 years of relevant experience with large scale franchisee and franchise and business development
- • A university degree in relevant fields or compatible by experience
- • Strong Communication and analytical skills
- • Strong verbal and written proficiency in English; any additional language (apart from Dutch) is welcomed
- • Ability to interact with external and internal clients professionally
- • Ability to prioritize and manage tasks simultaneously
- • Strong Project Management skills
- • Strong Microsoft Office application skills
- • Strong team player, able to work in remote teams - Proactive and able to anticipate demands / upcoming tasks
- • An enthusiastic, sociable and outgoing personality
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
How to apply?
To apply, you must do so online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application. Candidates who have applied can access their status update through the candidate tracking link. For any additional queries, please contact Nele Lammens via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications via email will not be considered. Please apply online via our career site!